What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access certain applications. Cookies allow a website or application to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What information does a cookie store?
The information that a cookie usually stores is not considered sensitive information, it does not store data such as bank details, ID or e-mail address. The user is not identified as a person, but the web server associates him/her with his/her web browser.
What type of cookies can this website use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are stored and are only valid temporarily, i.e. until the user finishes browsing the website. These cookies do not permanently store any information on your computer’s hard drive.
- Navigation Cookies : The main purpose of browsing cookies is to avoid offering you recommendations that are not related to your interests and to offer you targeted and personalised commercial proposals. These browsing cookies base their utility on the temporary tracking of Internet browsing.
- Analysis Cookies :These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those which, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this we can analyse your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Statistical Cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our service. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Functional Cookies: These are necessary to correctly display the web page and guarantee the correct functioning of the site. These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the site.
What are own and third party cookies?
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party Cookies: These are cookies generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
Can cookies be disabled or deleted?
You may refuse the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time by setting your Internet browser options. You can allow, block (in general or for a specific domain) or delete cookies installed on your computer.
However, this could affect the optimal navigation of our website, as some functionalities would be disabled and the display of some tools could be damaged.
For more information on Firefox click here:
For more information on Chrome click here:
For more information on Explorer click here:
For more information on Safari click here:
For more information on Opera click here:
The user expressly accepts, by using this Site, the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the previously mentioned purposes.