Learning Technologies is a great experience both for those who want to see and understand the market in general, as well as for the very experienced audience who are looking to go deeper and specialize in very concrete areas. An event where you will be able to attend seminars and different learning sessions with professionals in the learning technology industry.
See you May 3-4 at Europe’s premier workplace learning event! Get your free ticket.
What will I find at Learning Technologies?
The stage is set for Europe’s leading event on organizational learning and the technology used to support learning at work.
With over 30 conferences and more than 90 leading speakers and facilitators, there is a wealth of content in the collaborative and interactive sessions. In addition, there will be lunchtime sessions, networking sessions, and over 1000 learning and development professionals attending, ready to share their ideas.
Current topics will be discussed:
- Educational tools and technologies. Which ones are useful to create an apprenticeship for a company.
- Artificial intelligence. How to understand, interpret and report on data to make it work as part of the business.
- Content design. How to correctly design course content so that users can really learn.
- Learning programs and how to implement them for success.
- L&D (Learning and Development) and how to orient training to personalized user needs through different training strategies.
- Key skills and attributes to achieve success in training.
What will you learn?
At this great event, you will learn everything you need to keep up with the latest in learning technology and workplace learning.
- Learning technologies
- People development
- Business and management skills
- Leadership development
- IT skills and training
- Culture and language
- Specialized skills
- Transformational learning
- Learning and performance
- Learning aligned with business
- Development of high performance teams
- Training and mentoring
- Commitment to learning
- Organizational development
- Change management
- Integrated learning
- Learning resources
- Content editors, places and training spaces
- Presentation team
- Learning supports
- Learning systems and services
- Performance management
- Talent management
- Evaluation and assessments
- Support and specialized learning systems
- Learning infrastructures
3ipunt as speaker
Our colleague Meritxell Revés, eLearning Project Manager at 3ipunt, will talk about the implementation of competencies in Moodle Workplace and how in combination with LMS tools they can facilitate the automation and personalization of students’ learning plans.
Our entire team of experts in e-learning training will be there to continue training in new learning technologies and to be able to offer the best solutions to our customers.
It will be a very rewarding event for everyone. See you in London!